Our client a fantastic organisation working within the Accident Management sphere are currently seeking an Internal Account Manager to join their existing team.nbsp;
- Maximising opportunities from existing bodyshop referrers reducing the need for sales rep visits.
- Re-igniting dormant Bodyshop referrers reducing the need for sales rep visits.
- Converting sales rep active leads into active referrers - including follow up call once the rep has signed them up.
- Service calls to existing referring accounts, problem solving and answering queries freeing up the reps to concentrate on new business.
- New business appointment setting for the reps.
- Sales rep diary management through use of a CRM system.
- Telephone manner must be positive, upbeat, interesting, fun to talk to, sense of urgency.
- Customer care ndash; must have a natural flare for pleasing customers and genuinely care about their needs.
- Proactive ndash; must be a self starter ndash; will need to be able to come in and crack on.
- Experience required ndash; telesales (advantageous), credit hire/bodyshop industry experience (very advantageous), account management (strongly preferred), using a CRM system (essential).
- Problem solving skills ndash; preferred.
- Organised ndash; diary management, getting back to people, managing queries.
- Team player ndash; will need to be strong here as will need to liaise with sales, ops, accounts, etc considering everybodyrsquo;s needs and priorities.
Our client are a growing organisation with a real sense looking after their staff and offering excellent routes to progress as well as offering a relaxed working environment and excellent benefits.nbsp;