Our client a fantastic organisation with a great reputation within the Accident Management arena are currently seeking a number of Credit Hire Recoveries Negotiators to join their growing team.nbsp;
As Recovery Negotiator reporting to our Recovery Manager your overall responsibility will be to manage proactively a claims caseload to recover debt from third party insurance companies.
Key tasks will include:
- Ensuring clientsrsquo; claims are dealt with swiftly and professionally and making sure you achieve individual and collective targets
- Apply great attention to detail to updating records with accurate clear notes of discussions, next steps and time frames.
- Looking into the investigation of causes of non-payment delays and their prompt resolution will be key, together with:
- Producing a chronology of events if a hire period is disputed, liaising with insurers and repairers when necessary
- The escalation of files to litigation, ensuring the correct procedure is followed and evidence is enclosed.
- A proven track record within a fast-paced, target-driven environment, underpinned by experience of liability, fraud and indemnity.
- Excellent knowledge of the ABI GTA and credit hire case law, yoursquo;re assertive and persuasive with first-class negotiation and all-round communication skills
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
- Excellent time management and good prioritising skills required
- Dynamic, results driven outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
Our client has a fantastic benefits package including 25 days holiday, performance bonus, company car scheme and free breakfast!! This role also has an uncapped bonus scheme with average bonus between pound;700-800 per month.
Please apply with an up to date CV for more information on this exciting role.nbsp;