Salary: £25,745 - 38,617 per year + Benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5
Our client a fantastic company with a global reputation within the insurance industry are currently seeking a number of talented individuals with property claims experience to join their team.nbsp;
In this role you will be working in the property claims department where you will be responsible for handling and resolving a full portfolio of complex claims by investigating, negotiating and finalising claims inline with governance guidelines and your authority limits.nbsp;
- Reviews and resolves complex cases and proactively finalises claims within authority limits ensuring settlement at an optimum level with consideration to business implications.
- Maximise productivity and profitability within the department
- Training and sharing best practice with other team members
- Contribute to a positive and supportive team culture
- Supervisory responsibilities basis as required
To be successful in this role, you will have already gained extensive commercial Claims handling experience from within a loss adjuster environment. You will also have a good technical knowledge and an understanding of relevant legislation, legal liability, standards and protocols. You will deliver exceptional customer service to customers through strong communication relationship management and effective negotiation skills. You will also have an inquisitive nature that will enable you to ask appropriate questions and reach accurate decisions. Given your experience you will ideally have also been involved in coaching and developing others.
You will be educated to GCSE Level standard (or equivalent) and relevant A Level or Degree qualifications will be highly regarded. Progress towards CII professional qualifications will also be advantageous. Strong IT skills will also be required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global brand with massive potential for progression, for more information please send an up to date CV.nbsp;